heart on wings

{Saturday, December 09, 2006}

Overslept for guitar practice...again. -_- This time, the reason is a bit -_-. Okay, I was sleeping and suddenly the alarm clock rang. I thought I was in a dream and heard an alarm clock rang and then my hand involuntarily turned off the alarm clock and I thought I was still dreaming. So I slept on for like 20 mins and suddenly I woke up. Something just asked me to wake up. Lol.

Just came back from the gym. I'm very contented today. I burned 342 calories in grand total. After that, I was literally soaked in sweat. I think I know why people like to gape at me in the gym. Because sweating makes you look sexy? Aha. Actually I think I know the real answer. I saw the "gym rules" on the front door. "An adult must accompany anyone below the age of 16." Yeah, something like that. Aha. Okay, I'm getting the after effects of gym-ing now. Feel like puking at the computer. Hope that doesn't happen because I've got a lot to type...

Back to guitar practice. A miracle happened today. The conductor had something on so he couldn't make it and the teacher-in-charge looked after us. I think she was as tired as us, because she let us off an hour early. =) Anyway, during guitar practice, I was drifting off and I was wondering why most guys on this Earth are unfaithful. And then, suddenly, the words "The Boyfriend Slayer" appeared in my mind. Then I thought, maybe I could make this into a little story? Lol. And then all the elements of my 'story' appeared in my mind. This is what you get when you're bored and restless.

The Boyfriend Slayer
Introduction
Camilla always wears her favourite outfit; a tight corset-like top that emphasized her voluptuous figure, a black vintage skirt and white thigh-high pointy boots. The way she dressed herself turned some heads, and many stared in awe of her tanned face. She had jet-black hair that hung loftily at her waist and the sharp ends of her hair were dyed dark purple. Her fringe was heavy on her small-framed face, yet it sort of enhanced her deep-set purple eyes. Her black lipstick made some people wary of her, but she had a mysterious aura that attracted many people's attention. She was anything but normal. She had inherited some superhuman powers from her ancestors. (Her ancestors came from all over the world, so that makes her a mixed blood.) Her main ability was to be able to know whether a man was being unfaithful to his girlfriend or wife. She would see a heavy, yellow aura surrounding the unfaithful chap. And then she would take some serious action on that man...

It was a normal night out at the streets. Camilla, as usual, was clad in her favourite outfit. People adorned the streets like strips of graffitti and the buildings were well-lit. Neon lights shone on Camilla, making her more outstanding in the midst of people. Her deep-set purple eyes fell suddenly on a man as she walked on the streets. Instantly, a fury burned inside her. The man was engulfed in a thick, yellow aura only she could see. A dirty-yellow aura. The man was behaving intimately with a scantily-clad woman. Camilla knew. I'm gonna get you. Camilla waited patiently for a turn to set her hands on this unfaithful man. She tailed him silently, and was disgusted whenever the man touched the woman lecherously. Every little hand gesture of lust fired Camilla's 'passion' for this man. You know I'm gonna get you.

Her long moment of wait finally ended when the man bade goodbye to the woman at a deserted alley. She resisted the last gesture of lust; the man kissing passionately with the woman, and then she knew it's her 'turn'. Her long hair that ended sharply at her waist thickened at her cue and she moved slowly, seductively, towards the lust-filled man. The man could sense somebody moving towards him and he turned his head to look at that 'somebody'. Instantly, his bodily senses were reeled and he could feel lust overwhelming him as he saw a girl that no one could resist. He smiled suggestively at her. Camilla smiled mysteriously back at the man. She knew she would succeed, as always. "Feeling lonely?" Camilla stopped in front of the man and cooed at him. The man could resist no longer. He pulled her close to him and started kissing Camilla. Camilla was disgusted deep inside, yet contented. On her cue, her long hair slowly wrapped around the man's neck like a serpent. The man did not seem to feel it; he was too busy kissing Camilla. Then, the man gaped and gasped for air. Camilla smiled suggestively at the shell-shocked man. Within a few seconds, the man dropped dead in front of Camilla without any symptoms of death. Camilla walked away.

This is what you get, you unfaithful creep. Camilla thought at her easy success.

To be continued...?

Okay, I typed it without any drafting and all so don't blame me (straight from my head) if you think it is sucky or something. I need to hear some comments before I continue, or not. Lol.



Stairway to Heaven. I dunno how to describe the video; it's ....
It just makes my heart go through an overwhelming emotional 'rollercoaster ride'.

7:08 PM;

be with myself

Affirmation

cappucino on a rainy day,
snuggles in the warmth of blankets,
hot food in the arms of hunger,
huge umbrella of a stranger,
embraces in the rain,
smiles amidst frowns,
sincerity..
triumphs and singing of the heart

in center

clarity


Raindrops like candlewax
Drowning in a
Solid sculpture, you Burning and cold.

peace

Independence
Health
Baking skills
Yoga/Electone lessons
Love
Faith
Happiness

serenity.


*HUGS* TOTAL! *HUGGIES* snuggles & cuddles

.::.

Cousin
amelin =)
fiona =)
ke*hua =)
edwin =)
sim*yee =)
yi*chen =)
anna =)
♥ trains


.::.

mist swirl memories

October 2004
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
May 2007
June 2007
August 2007
September 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
March 2012
July 2012
August 2012
October 2012
January 2013
March 2013
April 2013
May 2013
November 2013
June 2014


View My Stats



Credits: momotea, larafairie.
Images: Foto decadent, deviantart.
Since 31st March'06
All Rights Reserved