heart on wings

{Thursday, May 18, 2006}

HEY PEOPLE.
I'm back to normal once again! I'm revived.
Alright, I shall post about what has happened over the past few days.

Wednesday
Moi, Amelin, Fiona and Jieling went to Pasir Ris Park to cycle. =)
Teehee. We had a great adventure, don't cha know?
We decided to enter the amazing Mangrove Swamp.
However, they were hesitant because they were scared.
But I wasn't. Haha. So I went in first, followed by Fifi, Pig-ling, Amoi.
Amoi was like very scared lah. "Eee...go back leh. So deserted..."
Haha. Yeah lah, I confess it's quite deserted and mysterious.
But then it was broad daylight, so it's not really scary after all.
Except that the road has loads of turns and the wooden bridge is really like very old and rickety.

We were quite sure that we would fall off and rot there, but we were lucky. =)
Anyway, Amoi, Pig-ling and I thought we saw a gross creature on our way to the exit.
Dunno what it was, it looked kinda like an eel. Eww.
So after cycling, we were hungry. Darling Xiao Qian didn't wanna cycle, so she came later.
She came when we were having out lunch at KFC.
After we had our stomachs full, we headed to Bugis.
Heheh. I didn't tell my momma. =) Bleh.
In the MRT, we crazy girls kept fiddling with each others' handphones. Not mine, but Amoi and Xiao Qian's. Haha, Fifi and Pig-ling keep on saying we 'zi lian'? Lol.
The ironic thing was that we went to Bugis, we didn't really buy anything.
We just couldn't stop talking, and we were like still talking even when we enter the shops.
Haha. Typical schoolgirls.
Fifi was so into taking neoprints. "Go take neoprint leh...what pose ah? Kuku pose or what?"
Ahahahah. In the end, the neoprints we took were really kuku. =)
Then came Kiwi. That lecherous guy. Haha. We couldn't stop talking again.
Lol. My heart was really itching to buy something, so I just bought a pouch for my Pinky Winky.

Then I came to realize that it was too big, but whatever. =D It's quite nice.
All of a sudden, the three crazy girls, Fifi, Pig-ling and Amoi wanted to cut hair together.
But they were like so scared of it. "Later become disaster how ah, tomorrow no need go school already." Aiyo. So me being the holy one, I accompanied them to the hairdressers'.
The end result? Better. =)
After the haircut 'adventure', we went home. =)

Today
Oh well. Back to school once more.
This is the beginning of the day where we are getting the fruit of our hardwork.
Today I got back Double Maths and Biology. They were okay.
But, I really don't have confidence in Chemistry and Physics.
I have a feeling I would barely pass or not even pass. =(

Oh well. Then again, I would not let it affect my mood. Because what's done is already done, and the only thing you can do next is to buck up and put in two times of your effort. There's no use crying over split milk, it's just a waste of time and it will affect your mood badly.
Then again, sometimes I really do feel the pressure.
It's not because I do really badly, and that I'm disappointed with it.
It's just that some peeps in my class are just so sarcastic, and sometimes I really do wonder whether they are really trying hard to put us 'not so clever' people down.

I read my horoscope for this year, and it advised me to be cautious of sneaky people. 'Xiao ren'.
I do believe in horoscopes, because they are quite true for me all the time. =)
Anyway, I'm really disappointed with those people. Sure, I do admire your pretty results, but you don't have to like be sarcastic to people who have not so pretty results and say, "Wah lao. My blah blah blah is really sucky leh. I'm so sad." That's obviously sarcasm, and remember that the people around you have feelings too. They are only human, and they will feel hurt. They are already hurt when they get not so pretty results, and there's really no need to slash their hearts by doing and saying all these right... I mean, sure, you have pretty results, so be it, and leave the rest alone. And, please do not grumble and groan and say that your results suck and look very depressed and sad, because there are always people that are worse off than you. If you do that, I believe those people who have not so pretty results will be better off dead by committing suicide if they see you behaving like this. Lol, I'm just stating a point here and I know I exaggerated a bit.

Enough of all this. So after school, the kukumalu peeps went to play and unleash our inner child. Hehe. I'm really happy, because I got to play on the swings at Sunplaza Park! How many years have I not touched a swing? I think about 5 years or more??? Oh man, I'm like so happy okay. I missed the swing. Seriously! Playing on the swing is not childish okay! It's so fun! Woohoo! Fifi, Amoi and Pig-ling were like, "Whoah. You swing until very high!" Heheh. Thank you thank you. I lurve the way I can almost fly up into the sky and then descend and go up again. I lurve the swing. Mwwwaaahhh. I believe I can fly...I believe I can touch the sky. Yeah that kinda feeling.
And playing on the swings made me think of many many years ago, where my papa brought me and my brother to Sunplaza Park and play. My papa was the one who thought me how to swing myself so that I can reach the skies. Lol. Such wistful memories...

So yeah, swings rock! =D
When we played enough of swings, we sat down on the spider web thingy and began to talk.
Then a few minutes later, a sweet little couple came and sat on the swings.
They are like so sweet. Swinging on the swings while making eye contact and all.

How SWEET. =)))
Haha. I wanna go swing swing again. =)

7:44 PM;

be with myself

Affirmation

cappucino on a rainy day,
snuggles in the warmth of blankets,
hot food in the arms of hunger,
huge umbrella of a stranger,
embraces in the rain,
smiles amidst frowns,
sincerity..
triumphs and singing of the heart

in center

clarity


Raindrops like candlewax
Drowning in a
Solid sculpture, you Burning and cold.

peace

Independence
Health
Baking skills
Yoga/Electone lessons
Love
Faith
Happiness

serenity.


*HUGS* TOTAL! *HUGGIES* snuggles & cuddles

.::.

Cousin
amelin =)
fiona =)
ke*hua =)
edwin =)
sim*yee =)
yi*chen =)
anna =)
♥ trains


.::.

mist swirl memories

October 2004
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
May 2007
June 2007
August 2007
September 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
March 2012
July 2012
August 2012
October 2012
January 2013
March 2013
April 2013
May 2013
November 2013
June 2014


View My Stats



Credits: momotea, larafairie.
Images: Foto decadent, deviantart.
Since 31st March'06
All Rights Reserved