I'm currently laughing my ass off. *points to the number of huggies I've received*
Oh my goodness. 1086 huggies? LOL! Didn't know so many peeps love me! Ahahaha.
Wow. I can totally feel the love online. Just that the love I've received is given by anonymous peeps. Sad case. How I wish I can know who likes to hug me. Ahahaha. Laughing my ass off once again.
Oh yeah, I promised you faithful readers that I shall post about what's good and what's not so good in my new house. And now, here's the posting. *drum roll*What's so good about the freaking new house?
- It is more hygienic than my old house. The rubbish chute has no COCKROACHES. =)
- Better facilitated than my old house. Air-conditioners installed in every room! Cool.
- Ah yes. Swimming pool! Gym! Bbq pits! Playground! Tennis court! Bowling alley! (Sadly, only two lanes, but whatever. I'm scared of bowling anyway. =D) Yeah, you name it. =)
- Sunken bath in the master bedroom. Bay window in every bedroom for the whole view below. =))
- New furniture. Yay.
- Oven in the kitchen. Woots.
- It's higher rised than the old house. Haha. Can take lift. =)
- It's quieter than my old house. No silly kids running around the corridors, making a huge din.
- People will want to go your house see see look look. I love parties. Haha. (Though there's no housewarming party for my friends. Just a get-together one. Lol.)
- Security guards! Haha.
Well that's about it. The nice part. Here comes the not so nice part. =DWhat's not so good about the freaking new house?
- It's SMALL. Real small. =( I miss the bigness of the old house. And the staircase too. Boo.
- It's further in, a total big inconvenience for the princess who needs to go to school. Urgh.
- No food courts around the area. No 7-11 or anything like that. Boo!
- People living here are snobs. Can tell. Eww. I miss my friendly neighbour. =( (Though I have no idea how my neighbours here look like. They haven't move in yet. Maybe if I'm lucky, I will get a lovely hunk. LOL. Joking.)
- No lifeguards yet. Urgh.
- Limited furniture. Because of the nice size of the house. Lol.
- Can't run around the house. Can't play hide and seek. Lol.
- It's so quiet here, especially at night. That's where your mind plays with you. Lol.
- Toads croaking at night. Shudder.
- Can't see your neighbour through the window, coz' people here usually shut everything, including windows.
Yeah, that's about it. Yay. 10 more days till school reopens. OMG!!! I'm hyperventilating. Because I haven't go shopping yet, neither have I bought any new clothes, or new school bags and pencilcases and all. I haven't bought accessories to liven up my new bedroom too. And I'm gonna rack my mind to make Xmas Eve a fun get-together day for my friends. Oh yeah, not to forget the limitation of friends I can invite. Aww. So sorry if I didn't invite you. Shall do it on Jan 8, my brother's bday. Got bbq. =)
Eh, I totally dunno what to do. Order pizza for them, go swimming with them? Watch some horror movies? Play bowling? Lol. Gimme some suggestions to make the get-together 'party' a fun one. Lol. Tata for now. +D